JOIN OUR TEAM
Pursue a Rewarding Career at Nucleus
Thinking about a career move? We’re always looking for great people who are passionate about community service, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment, and are driven to be the best they can be at what they do.
Nucleus Independent Living is a non-profit organization with over 35 years of experience in providing high quality services. We provide person-centered services that support frail seniors, adults with physical disabilities and caregivers living at home in the community. Known for our innovation and services that are basedoin the independent living philosophy, our employees bring our values to life through a passion for providing quality services that make it possible for people to live at home in their community for as long as possible. We are committed to creating an environment where employees feel valued and are able to utilize their skills and expertise to make a positive difference every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer that fosters a culture of understanding and mutual respect where each person feels valued and is encouraged to contribute fully to the development and wellbeing of the Nucleus Independent Living community.
If you’re looking for a dynamic and caring work environment where you can apply your skills, expand your knowledge, and make a meaningful contribution to the lives of vulnerable seniors and adults living with disabilities, monitor this page for upcoming job opportunities and make Nucleus your employer of choice.
Current job opportunities:
- Central Registry Care Coordinator (Multiple Positions)
- Program Manager, Supportive Housing Program
- Central Registry Team Assistant, Temporary, Part-Time
- Personal Support Worker, Part-Time Positions Available
- Attendant, Part-Time (Supportive Housing)
- Consumer Services Manager
- Project Coordinator – Temporary Full-Time (6 months secondment or contract opportunity)
- Volunteer – Board Director